Outstanding Service Award
This award recognizes a CHIME member CIO who has shown outstanding dedication to CHIME and the industry, as evidenced by participation in CHIME’s programs, initiatives, and through volunteer service.
The recipient must be a CHIME member with a minimum of three years of membership (cannot be a current CHIME Board Member)
Applicants must show significant participation through a variety of CHIME activities. Activities that will be considered include:
- Active participation on any of CHIME’s committees, past or present
- College LIVE participation (attending and/or presenting)
- Contributions to myCHIME discussion topics
- Participating in CHIME’s Mentoring Program
- CIO Forum attendance
- CIO Forum speaking experience
- CIO Boot Camp attendance
- CIO Boot Camp faculty
- Past CHIME Board participation
To be considered for this award, applicants must submit:
- Evidence of the candidate’s participation in the organization, including a chronological list of activities.
- A letter of support from another member of CHIME who has worked or interacted closely with the candidate in a CHIME capacity describing the significance of the candidate’s contributions to CHIME.