CHIME Launches HealthCare’s Most Wired Survey – How You Can Get Involved
By Jessica Hadley, Executive Director, CHIME Education Foundation & Fundraising
In July 2017, CHIME acquired the HealthCare’s Most Wired program from the American Hospital Association. Under CHIME’s leadership, HealthCare’s Most Wired will continue to serve as a prominent measure of technology excellence in healthcare, honoring health systems for their outstanding healthcare IT programs.
CHIME has retained many of the great attributes of the program while also offering the following:
- An updated survey that better reflects current healthcare IT practices
- New survey categories
- Greater transparency about the survey methodology, analysis and appeals process
- An industry-wide recognition program
- An annual awards event and program to honor organizations that meet the highest healthcare IT standards
The CHIME HealthCare’s Most Wired program not only recognizes those organizations that demonstrate excellence in IT implementation and innovation, but also serves as an invaluable tool to aid all participating organizations in planning and developing future IT projects. Participating hospitals and health systems are assessed based on progress in adoption, implementation and use of information technology.
Each year, nearly 700 organizations participate in this survey. Encouraging your customers to participate in the survey is a great way to support the program as well as the healthcare industry as a whole. For more information about CHIME HealthCare’s Most Wired program and survey, go here.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at two levels to provide your organization with a variety of options that best align with your marketing strategies:
- Brand recognition associated with award promotion and materials
- Participation in Most Wired recognition programs
- Access to survey information
CHIME is honored to have the opportunity to share this valuable resource with CHIME members and the healthcare IT community. We look forward to honoring Most Wired recipients on Nov. 2 at the 2018 CHIME Fall CIO Forum in San Diego. And we welcome the opportunity to discuss how you can become involved in this prominent industry program. For information contact [email protected]
More Foundation Insight Volume 2, No. 4:
- CHIME 2017 Annual Report And Letter From The Foundation Board Chair By the CHIME Foundation team
- Highlights From 2018 CHIME HIMSS CIO Forum And Week Of HIMSS By Rose Lucas
- CHIME Foundation To Celebrate 25th Anniversary And Its Members By Barb Sivek