Deadline: Applications due by January 25, 2023
Eligibility: Current CHIME, AEHIS, AEHIT or AEHIA Members or Member colleagues with 3 years of healthcare IT leadership.
Award: Full tuition fee for attendance to the Spring 2023 CHIME Healthcare CIO Boot Camp program in Nashville, TN on March 23-25, 2023.
The primary objective of the scholarship is to enable attendees to move ahead in their profession and, in particular, to help them develop their skills so they can become increasingly successful in a leadership role.
Scholarships must be used for the program session that the candidate applied for.
|QUANTITY AWARDED||FUNDED BY|
|CHIME Education Foundation
The HCI Group
Total Scholarship Opportunities
In addition to completing the scholarship application form, applicants must meet the following criteria and submit the materials described below:
- Must meet one of the following requirements: 1) Be a CHIME member or an AEHIS, AEHIA or AEHIT member, or 2) Report up to a CHIME member. Non-CIO applicants must provide a letter of recommendation from their current CIO or the CHIME member to whom they report
- And 3 years of healthcare IT leadership
- Must demonstrate a marked desire to improve their leadership skills
- Essay: Candidates must demonstrate their interest by submitting an essay. The essay should be between 250 -500 words. Candidates should identify the top three issues/challenges that he/she believes CIOs/Digital Health Executives will face in the future and how they might address them if applicable.
- Resume: Scholarship candidates should provide a current resume highlighting achievements of exhibited leadership or leadership potential in the field of healthcare IT.