Censinet’s Offering – Exclusive to CHIME & AEHIS Members
We are offering the Censinet 30-in-30 deal. 30 Cybersecurity Assessments in 30 Days at No Cost with No Obligation with an Option to Continue at Special-Member Pricing.
Cyber safety is patient safety. Let us help you protect them.
Censinet, used by other CHIME-Member healthcare systems, offers a no-risk opportunity to experience the fastest, most complete risk management solution available exclusively for healthcare:
- We will work with your team to complete up to 30 assessments on 30 vendors and products of your choice.
- We will work with your team to establish the best start time for the 30-day program.
- You get to keep all completed assessments after the 30 days.
- If you decide to stay with us, you’ll earn a special CHIME member-only discount.
- You receive Censinet’s no-risk guarantee that allows you to cancel at any time in the first six months.
Our offering helps by:
- Assessing your vendors and products
- Identifying threats or potential security issues
- Providing you with an action plan for protecting patients & data
More Info About Censinet
Censinet, a CHIME Foundation Partner, enables healthcare organizations to take the risk out of their business with Censinet RiskOps™, the first and only cloud-based exchange that integrates and consolidates enterprise risk management and operations capabilities across critical clinical and business areas. The demand for digital health innovation, constrained security resources and remote operations, have created a significant backlog of security assessments. Third-party, vendor, biomed, research, and supply chain risks make up a large and growing part of the cyberattack surface for healthcare providers, often resulting in data breaches, patient safety issues, and disruption to clinical care operations.
**Must be logged in to view form.
To request more information, please log in and complete the form below.