CHIME Public Policy Webinar: Policy Admission, Discharge & Transfer (ADT) – The New CMS Mandate Broken Down – sponsored by PatientPing
With less than a year to go before the new Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) admission, discharge and transfer (ADT) mandate arrives on May 1, 2021, the policy team will break down the new mandate walking attendees through who must comply, CMS’ rationale, and the fine print. You will receive links to free resources and you will learn answers to the following questions and more:
- What information must be sent ?
- Does patient consent not to share apply?
- Is the use of an intermediary to send alerts permitted?
- Who needs to receive notifications?
- Are there any exceptions for hospital compliance?
- What are different methods for meeting these mandates?
Start Date: 09/25/2020
Start Time: 12:00 p.m.
End Time: 1:00 p.m.
Event Type: Public Policy Webinar
Mari Savickis, VP, Public Policy, CHIME, Presenter
Jay Desai, Co-Founder & CEO, PatientPing, Reactor