Cybersecurity Information Sharing in Healthcare: Deciphering A Widely Misunderstood Policy Landscape
Join us as we lift the cloak of mystery enshrouding cybersecurity threat information sharing in healthcare in a webinar moderated by Theresa Meadows, CIO of Cook Children's Health Care System, vice chair of the HSCC JCWG and co-chair of the HCIC Task Force. Speaker Denise Anderson, president of H-ISAC, will offer a bird's eye view of information sharing in the industry, detailing where information is moving today, where the speed bumps are and the challenges that still must be overcome. She will debunk myths and set the record straight on permitted sharing uses.
Our reactor panel comprised of leading CISOs in healthcare provider settings will offer a frontline perspective detailing where existing guidance is misunderstood, how information sharing is shaping their role in defending against cyberattacks and where improvements are needed. Attendees will have the opportunity to query our speakers and panel of reactor experts on burning questions they have over the widely misunderstood landscape of cybersecurity threat sharing in healthcare.
Start Date: 10/23/2019
Start Time: 02:00pm
End Time: 03:30pm
Event Type: College LIVE
- Errol S. Weiss, CSO, Health-ISAC (Health Information Sharing and Analysis Center)
- Greg Singleton, Director, Health Sector Cybersecurity Coordination Center (HC3), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Theresa Meadows, CIO, Cook Children’s Hospital, Vice Chair, HSCC’s JCWG
- Will Long, CISO, Children’s Health in Dallas, AEHIS Chair
- Dan Bowden, CISO, Sentara Health
- Sri Bharadwaj, CISO, UC Irvine, Public Health Representative on HSCC JSWG