Digital Transformation in Healthcare
Healthcare is in the early stages of a digital transformation. However, the definition of digital varies from health system to health system, as does the implementation of digital programs. CIO’s are driving digital transformation in many health systems. They are responsible for developing a digital roadmap for the enterprise and working with cross-functional stakeholders to implement the roadmap.
The online focus group discussion will aim to assess the current state of digital transformation in healthcare and to gather valuable feedback from participants on their experiences and learnings from digital transformation initiatives in their own organizations. The discussion will seek to learn participants’ views on the following aspects (tentative):
– what does “digital” mean?
– What are the key elements of a digital transformation strategy and roadmap?
– what are critical success factors for executing a digital transformation strategy?
– what have been the learnings in executing a digital transformation program?
– what are the key technology choices to consider in a digital transformation roadmap?
Damo Consulting will share research on the current state of digital, based on public information, surveys, as well as learnings from our consulting engagements with leading health systems such as Cleveland Clinic. We will use the research to drive the discussion.
- The key elements of a digital transformation program, and the current state of digital in healthcare
- The technology choices and tradeoffs in executing a digital transformation roadmap
- Best practices and learnings from health systems CIO’s in their digital transformation journey
Start Date: 06/13/2019
Start Time: 02:00pm
End Time: 03:00pm
Event Type: Online Focus Group
Paddy Padmanabhan, CEO, Damo Consulting, Inc.