Digital Transformation in the Next Normal: How Consumerism, Technology and the Pandemic are Accelerating the Future
What was assumed to be a transformation journey stretching over several years has now shrunk to a matter of months, and the pace of change is accelerating. Paddy Padmanabhan and Ed Marx, the authors of the first book published on healthcare digital transformation since the pandemic hit us, discuss 5 major themes in healthcare’s digital transformation, and what the next normal looks like.
They will present findings from recent research on how mid-tier systems must approach transformation.
1. How COVID-19 accelerated the timelines for transformation
2. Why health systems must go beyond just telehealth
3. Why digital leaders must develop enterprise roadmaps
4. How CIO’s can transform IT to support digital health
5. How technology decisions must deliver enterprise-level impact
Start Date: 09/17/2020
Event Type: Archived , College LIVE
Paddy Padmanabhan MBA, CEO, Damo Consulting Inc.
Ed Marx Chief Digital Officer, The HCI Group