HIMSS, Georgia Chapter, Annual ConferenceDate: 10/17/2017
Start Time: 7:30am EDT
End Time: 5:00pm EDT
Event Type: Forum
Event InformationThe 2016 GA HIMSS Annual Conference was a big success bringing 510 healthcare professionals together to hear compelling education topics geared towards executives in the Healthcare IT to learn about all the latest technology and services available in this arena and to network with peers in this ever-changing field. This year's theme is C4 (Connected, Coordinated, Collaborative Health Care) – The Explosive World of Health IT so don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be involved.
Targeted Education Topics Include:
- Population Health Management
- TeleHealth/Virtual Care
- CHIME CIO/Exec Strategy - Executive-level track session is designed exclusively for senior healthcare IT leaders who are current or eligible members of The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) and CHIME’s affiliate associations. Eligibility to attend these sessions will be verified upon registration.
Registration Types Include:
- Providers and Employees of Provider Organizations - Your cost to attend is free! What’s the catch?? You will be required to pay a $1.50 processing fee to confirm your reservation. When you check-in, you will receive your $1.50 back. If you cancel up to 72 hours in advance, you will forfeit your $1.50 fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the event or do not attend, your credit card will be charged a $25.00 fee.
- Early Bird Registration - $150.00
- Standard Registration - $195.00