How health systems can leverage data & technology to optimize capital expense, reduce operational expense & improve overall financial health
In this session we’ll discuss ways in which health systems are using data and technology to improve their capital planning processes and drive financial savings. Participants will discuss:
1. How they are using data and technology to enhance visibility to their medical device inventory.
2. How device availability can be used as a key driver in financial health.
3. How they are currently identifying opportunities for financial improvements in their capital planning initiatives.
4. How to approach the creation of action-oriented plans for clinical asset management.
5. Best practices that leverage data and technology to drive financial health, such as machine learning, cybersecurity monitoring, benchmarking data.
Start Date: 04/27/2021
Start Time: 12:00pm
End Time: 1:00pm
Event Type: Online Focus Group
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AND SOLUTIONS,
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER,