Interoperability and Connected Care: Closing the Gap in Clinician and Patient Experience – 4pm
A recent HIMMS survey found that while 78% of health system IT or Technology leaders reported that their Interoperability efforts were excellent or good, but only 48% of clinicians felt the same way. With the major changes outlined by the ONC, how are IT leaders close this gap?
1. What are the biggest IT challenges today that is impacting interoperability?
2. What is the impact of the new CMS interoperability and patient access rules in their organizations?
3. How will the proposed CMS rule impact data and electronic prior authorization processes with payer organizations?
4. What unique ways are under consideration to close the gap in clinician experience?
5. How is closing the clinician gap improving patient experience?
Start Date: 04/09/2019
Start Time: 04:00pm
End Time: 05:00pm
Event Type: Online Focus Group
Phil Wasson, FACHE, Industry Manager & Consultant, Hyland Healthcare