Maximizing the Potential of Analytics While Archiving Legacy Data
Over the past six years, CITI has developed vast expertise in data migration from multiple healthcare applications to leading EHRs, such as Epic, Cerner, etc., and our own data archive and warehouse platforms. Through the consolidation and subsequent decommissioning of over 1,000 legacy applications, CITI has amassed an enormous and diverse amount of healthcare data. Based on the gathered knowledge of healthcare systems requirements over the years, CITI has created a prototype for a new analytics platform. The goals of this platform are to:
- Assist with value-based-care and population health initiatives
- Improve health system operational efficiencies
- Identify potential cost reductions
Based on our understanding, most health systems utilize multiple analytics tools to meet these goals. CITI believes that many of these analytics tools can be consolidated and provided at lower costs than current offerings.
- Understand the scope of disparate data sources that can be included in the analytics solution
- Evaluate use cases for decision support requirements based on the new modular analytics framework
- Determine areas currently underserved that could benefit from the new modular analytics framework
Start Date: 08/15/2019
Event Type: Archived , Online Focus Group
William Carter, Director of Sales – Healthcare, Creative Information Technology Inc.
Catherine Ignudo, Project Manager – Healthcare, Creative Information Technology Inc.