The Long-Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) Health IT (HIT) Summit
Sunday, June 24, 2018 – Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Washington Hilton Hotel
1919 Connecticut Ave NW
DC, District Of Columbia 20009 US
This year’s Long-Term and Post-Acute (LTPAC) Health IT Summit, themed Technology Connecting the Healthcare Eco-System, is set to bring LTPAC providers together with acute care providers, payers, health IT vendors, health information exchange intermediaries, consultants, system integrators, and solution providers with a shared goal—to discuss how technology is connecting the healthcare ecosystem in the era of health and payment reforms. The Summit’s keynotes, panels, and breakouts will address the ways technology in general, and health IT particularly, enables innovative care delivery and payment models, supporting care management, coordination, interoperability, and health information exchange across providers.
- Provider’s Technology & Health Policy Priorities: Understand what payers, acute care, and other care partners expect from you in terms of quality, data, interoperability, and information exchange capabilities.
- LTPAC-Acute Care Partnerships: Hear how your peers have successfully leveraged technology and partnered with acute care providers and payers to improve care quality, quality of life, and boost referrals and bottom line, while reducing costs to partners.
- Payment Reforms and Policy Changes: Hear about changes in the policy, regulatory, and payment environment affecting the healthcare continuum, and potentially your products and/or services.
- Provider-Payer Convergence: Gain insights about challenges faced by the care continuum, the needs of providers and payers, and how innovative providers and payers are successfully partnering and leveraging technology to improve outcomes.
- Technology Innovations: Share your successes, approach to addressing challenges, and results achieved in the form of case studies, use cases, and demonstrations, and get exposure for your products and services.
Start Date: 06/24/2018
Event Type: Event