Understanding the challenges of medical device cybersecurity
Through this session TRIMEDX would like to gain a more thorough understanding of health system pain points related to the safety and security of connected medical devices. Participants will discuss:
1. How they are approaching, from an organizational perspective, the cybersecurity of their medical devices. What mix of technology, people and consultants are they using to solve this problem and who holds ownership for this solution?
2. What are their challenges in implementing a solution?
3. What gaps they are experiencing to ensure the safety of their medical devices?
4. What is their current process for vulnerability detection and remediation and how do they track these efforts?
5. How are they currently leveraging data to support their cybersecurity strategy?
6. How are they measuring success of this strategy – do they evaluate return on risk avoidance model, health system reputation, etc.?
7. What steps have they taken to get organizational support for this strategy?
Start Date: 08/31/2021
Event Type: Archived , CHIME Foundation Focus Group