Deadline: February 18, 2022
Eligibility: Current CHIME members or team members or members of AEHIS, AEHIA or AEHIT; and 3 years of healthcare IT leadership.
Award: Full tuition fee for attendance to the CHIME Healthcare CIO Boot Camp™ program plus expense reimbursement to attend the Spring 2022 CHIME Healthcare CIO Boot Camp program in Salt Lake City, UT, April 24-27, 2022.
The primary objective of the scholarship is to enable attendees to move ahead in their profession and, in particular, to help them develop their skills so they can become increasingly successful in a leadership role.
Scholarships must be used for the program session that the candidate applied for.
QUANTITY TO AWARD
CHIME Education Foundation
In addition to completing the scholarship application form, applicants must meet the following criteria and submit the materials described below:
- Must meet one of the following requirements: 1) Be a CHIME member or an AEHIS, AEHIA or AEHIT member, or 2) Report up to a CHIME member. Non-CIO applicants must provide a letter of recommendation from their current CIO or the CHIME member to whom they report
- And 3 years of healthcare IT leadership
- Must demonstrate a marked desire to improve their leadership skills
1. Completed Application Form
2. Letter of recommendation: If the candidate is not a CIO, they must submit a letter of recommendation
from their current CIO or the CHIME member to whom they report. The letter should support their
attendance at the Boot Camp and explain why their participation would be beneficial to the candidate
and their organization.
3. Resume: Scholarship candidates should provide a current resume highlighting their experience
and/or achievements in the healthcare IT field.