Virtual Event | October 12-16,2020
HLTH VRTL will bring together leaders from across the health ecosystem to help solve some of the industry’s largest problems and to bring to life some of the most promising opportunities to improve health.
Time Topic 10-10:55 a.m. ET Opening Session: The Engaged Patient as Consumer: Post-COVID Innovation in Health & Care
- Patients have embraced telehealth and other innovative digital health technologies during the pandemic, accepting them as safe and convenient alternatives to in-person interactions. A discussion on this sea of change in care delivery, the driving forces behind consumerfocused digital health and care, and how innovation will shape the post-COVID landscape.
- Presenters will discuss digital health technologies, consumerism and the rapid transformation from acute care-centric operations to holistic care management.
11 a.m. -11:55 a.m. ET Session 2: The Engaged Clinician as Consumer: Building on Digital Health’s Momentum
- Physicians and clinicians see digital health in a new light, thanks to the rapid deployment of digital health innovations during the pandemic. Novel tools and improvements in existing technologies have allowed clinicians to provide better care with quality outcomes. A discussion on collaborations by health systems, health tech partners and entrepreneurs who are using AI, telehealth, remote monitoring and other innovations to reduce physician burden, support the physician-patient relationship and make clinicians digital health champions.
- This session includes the first reveal of 2020 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired results/market trends/digital capabilities.
12-12:55 p.m. ET Session 3: Health Policy: Navigating Our Digital Health Future
- Good public health policy can facilitate the rapid adoption of digital health innovation, while bad policy can create barriers. A discussion of the role of advocacy, how to work with policymakers, how to identify and rectify misaligned policies, and examples of digital health’s policy successes.
- This session includes a call to action to help participants advocate for digital health innovations that benefit patients and clinicians.
1-1:55 p.m. ET Break 2-2:55 p.m. ET Session 4: Securing the Digital Health Frontier: A Cybersecurity Imperative
- With the opportunities of digital health come inherent risks that can potentially harm patients and providers if not properly addressed and mitigated. A discussion of potential vulnerabilities from quickly shifting to digital health, strategies for managing cybersecurity risks and protecting information across the enterprise, and lessons learned from other sectors.
3-4 p.m. ET Closing Session: The Future of Health & Care
- The world has undergone exceptional change in a short period of time. How can this change be leveraged for improved health and care globally? A discussion of where and how health systems and health tech companies go forward, including advanced engagement with the health and care consumer.
- Features live Q&A with speakers following the presentation.
Sponsorship Level Availability Title Sponsor 1 Available Lead sponsor 4 Available Co-Sponsor 6 Available
Please contact your Account Director for more information: