CHCIO Exam online at a Kryterion Testing Center: $355
Register for the CHCIO Exam Online at a Kryterion Testing Center:
- Purchase the CHCIO Exam Online – Testing Center*
- Receipt of eligibility confirmation: Within one week of purchasing the CHCIO Exam online, you will receive a CHIME CHCIO Exam Notice via email with the following information:
- Link to CHIME Exam on Webassessor
- CHIME Voucher Code
- Select CHCIO Exam date, time and location: You will use the information from the CHCIO Exam Notice to select the date, time and location of your exam at a Kryterion Testing Center (see locations)
- CHCIO Exam Instructions and authorization confirmation: After you select the CHCIO Exam date, time and location, you will receive an email from Webassessor that includes the following information:
- Test Taker Authorization Code (note: you must take this authorization code to the Testing Center location with you)
- Testing Center Location address
- Cancellation Policy
- Testing Center Instructions, including prohibited items
*In order to be eligible to take the CHCIO Exam, you must be enrolled in the CHCIO Program. Enroll in the CHCIO Program online: Apply Now
Find a Kryterion Testing Center Location
CHIME has partnered with Kryterion, a full-service test development and delivery company that serves the Association, Technology and Education markets with world-class secure testing solutions. There are over 500 Testing Centers in over 80 countries.
Click here to find a Kryterion Testing Center location.
Examinees can reschedule a CHCIO Exam registration date up to four days in advance of the appointment without incurring a fee. The examinee must contact CHIME for another voucher code to reschedule the appointment. Provided the rescheduling request is made four or more days in advance, examinees will NOT be charged a rescheduling fee.
Examinees rescheduling with less than four days from their appointment will be assessed a $95 fee.
Examinees cancelling within 30 to four days of their appointment will receive a 50% refund.
There are no refunds for no shows and cancellations made within 72 hours.
Refunds will only be considered for emergency and medical situations only and candidates requesting a refund will need to submit appropriate documentation. Medical and personal emergencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Work conflicts or inability to prepare for the exam are not considered emergencies.
Examinees that do not pass the CHCIO Exam may retake the exam without a time restriction. Examinees may schedule a retake after the results are received from the first exam. After the second failed attempt, examinees must wait six months before taking the CHCIO Exam again.
Candidates that wish to re-take the exam qualify for a $100 discount off the exam registration fee. To claim this discount, simply enter the discount code “CHCIOexam-retake” when purchasing the exam online.