CHIME Executive Academy, sponsored by Quest Diagnostics, is an energizing, collaborative event comprised of C-level hospital and health system attendees. The event focuses on strategic on-trend issues shaping the healthcare industry today.
The program was developed in collaboration with CHIME, with their program faculty facilitating the sessions. Topics include:
- Transformative technology in today’s provider environment
- Setting vision and strategy in dynamic times
- Making change happen
- Innovation theory and toolsets
- Case study exercise: Building a platform for innovation
Keynote Speaker: We are excited to welcome Bart Oates, 3x Super Bowl Champion, as he shares his journey with us.
In addition to a networking reception with a keynote speaker, participants will have the opportunity to experience a behind-the-scenes tour of our Quest Diagnostics lab of the future.
Eligible participants may earn up to 5.5 CEU credits for attending.
In addition to a networking reception and keynote speaker, participants will have ample opportunity to network with:
- C-level hospital and health system peers
- Quest Diagnostics leadership team members and product experts
- CHIME faculty members and peers
Anticipated Cost to Attend
In an effort to make the CHIME Executive Academy feasible for those who would like to attend, we are offering the following:
- Complimentary admission to the event
- Complimentary meals and beverages during the event
- A central location (30 miles west of Boston), making travel to the event efficient – Event venue: Hilton Garden Inn Marlborough/Boston
We hope you’re able to join us!
For questions related to the event, please reach out to Vicki Joyce at Quest Diagnostics.
Please log in to register!