June 16, 2022 | 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
‘Moving to the Cloud: CHIME Members’ Experience & the Benefits Realized’
Hear from a panel of CHIME Members on an interactive conversation on their move to the Cloud and associated challenges, successes, and consideration. Through a panel conversation and several breakout sessions for small group time with each speaker, we’ll hear about their journeys and learn from their experience.
Topics of focus include:
- What’s the value of the cloud, what are the drivers for moving to the cloud?
- Organizational goals around moving to the cloud
- Creating your digital roadmap and setting realistic milestones
- What do you wish your partners knew/how have partners helped you along the journey?
- How is doing business different/particular considerations with the cloud?
- Security in the cloud
Foundation members have an allotted # of registration for these quarterly Foundation Education events included in your membership benefits, as follows:
Premier members: 4 registrations
Standard members: 3 registrations
Associate members: 2 registrations
If you’d like to send additional members from your team, registration prices are as follows:
- Individual pricing- $79 per person
- 10-19 team members- $69 per person
- 20+ team members- $59 per person
Reach out to [email protected] to get your organization’s custom registration code, or to have a group discount code generated.
We’re excited to be joined by two stellar CHIME Members who will be engaging in this informative conversation:
Chris Brutschea, ACIO at St. Luke’s University Health Network
Chris Brutschea is the ACIO at St. Luke’s University Health Network in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Chris has spent her career in Healthcare Information Technology. She has worked the gamut of healthcare organizations from small community-based hospitals to large networks and she has had progressing leadership responsibilities. Chris has worked for-profit and not-for-profit Healthcare Systems.
Her strengths include leading organizations through the evolving healthcare technology innovations and her passion is to deliver Information Technology Systems to support the patient and the clinicians during this evolution. Chris has been in her role at St. Luke’s since October 2013. Chris has been involved in HIMSS for many years and served as president of the local DVHIMSS chapter in 2004. Chris is an active member of CHIME. She graduated from Widener University with a degree in Information Systems.
Jim Livingston, CTO at University of Utah and University of Utah Health
Jim has a 37-year career in IT that began in the banking industry then moved into healthcare and higher education. Jim has broad experience in software engineering, data warehousing and analytics, healthcare applications, IT strategy development, innovation, IT infrastructure technology and operations, and enterprise architecture.
Besides being a techie at heart Jim has extensive leadership experience and currently holds the position of Chief Technology Officer at the University of Utah and University of Utah Health. In this role Jim is responsible for setting the IT infrastructure strategy, consolidating IT infrastructure across the academic and healthcare sides of the organization, providing common infrastructure services, and building the technology foundation for digital transformation.
Previous Virtual Partner Education Sessions
- CHIME Members’ Experience and the Benefits Realized https://youtu.be/AweMdJLw2aY
- Cybersecurity Concerns & Challenges in 2022 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGkJoD__8Y&feature=youtu.be
- End-of-Year Reflections and New Year Insights https://youtu.be/wczWPfKCJdU
- Provider & Foundation Flipside Perspectives https://youtu.be/ST5XOusJO10
- Building & Sustaining Strong Provider Partnerships https://youtu.be/HYoi-nlEZ2I