August 19, 2021 | 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
Register now for our quarter 3 Foundation Partner Virtual Education event:
Provider & Foundation Partner Flip-side Perspectives
CHIME Foundation partners and their team members are welcome to join us for this educational opportunity. Hear from colleagues with experience in both Provider and Vendor roles and the lessons learned and insights gained from their dual experiences. In this panel discussion, moderated by Russ Branzell, we’ll cover topics such as:
- What’s it like to serve on both sides of the “desk”?
- What did you wish you knew before serving in a provider/vendor capacity?
- What skill set drew you to one side or the other? This could be skills you had that you put to use, or skills you wanted to develop
- Unique perspective gained serving on both sides.
- What are the positive industry and ultimately patient/care Impacts you can have as a vendor?
Complimentary passes for those on 2021 benefits plan. Low-cost registration fee for those who have not yet renewed in 2021. Event registration will open soon; stay tuned!
Registration Opening Soon!
Foundation partners that renewed as of January 2021 have an allotted # of registration for these quarterly Foundation Education events included in their membership benefits, as follows:
Premier members: 4 registrations
Standard members: 3 registrations
Associate members: 2 registrations
If you’ve not yet renewed for 2021, or you’d like to send additional members from your team, registration prices are as follows:
- Individual pricing- $79 per person
- 10-19 team members- $69 per person
- 20+ team members- $59 per person
Reach out to email@example.com to get your organization’s custom registration code, or to have a group discount code generated.
ModeratorRuss Branzell, FCHIME, CHCIO
President and CEO, CHIME
FacultyDr. Zafar Chaudry
CIO & SVP, Seattle Children’s Hospital
Cheryl Hertel, MBA, RN-BC, FACHE, CHCIO
VP, CIO, CoxHealth