Article Submission Guidelines for Foundation Insight
The CHIME Foundation is accepting articles for publication in our monthly newsletter, Foundation Insight. Submitting an article for Foundation Insight will allow all Foundation partners to share best practices with one another on specific topics or trends within the healthcare IT industry.
The CHIME Foundation encourages conversations among Foundation partners that align with the vision of exceptional leaders collaborating to transform health and care. Here are the submission guidelines:
- Only CHIME Foundation members may participate
- Article must be original content that has not been published elsewhere
- Article must be 500 words or less
- Article must embody a theme, topic, or trend in the healthcare IT industry. Examples of topics include, but are not limited to:
- Relationship building
- Human resource management
- Soft skills
- Final draft of article must be submitted by the first of every month to be considered for the monthly issue
- Please note: Foundation Insight is published on the third Tuesday of every month, so entries into the newsletter are contingent upon a timely submission
- Article must be submitted in a doc or docx
- Foundation partners can submit as many articles as they want, but to ensure fair representation, we will limit publication in Foundation Insight to one article per quarter
- Articles should be submitted to [email protected]
Articles submitted will be reviewed by the CHIME team for possible inclusion in the newsletter. CHIME Foundation will notify authors to inform them if their articles have been selected. If an article is considered suitable for an alternative CHIME or CHIME Foundation publication, we may give the author the option to publish there. The CHIME Foundation has the right to edit all submissions before publication.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity to share with your peers. If you have any questions, please email Chris Hargrett at [email protected].