CHIME Foundation Partner Award
The CHIME Foundation Partner Award will be presented to a Foundation Partner organization that has demonstrated exceptional dedication, support, and made outstanding contributions to the healthcare IT industry, CHIME, CHIME Foundation and other CHIME organizations.
The purpose of the CHIME Foundation Partner Award is to:
- Recognize a Foundation partner that has demonstrated value through their organization and team efforts to the healthcare industry and CHIME
- Provide an opportunity for the sharing of best practice in leadership and integrity of behavior within the healthcare industry and CHIME
- Recognize of leadership and service; not any product and services offered by the organization
- Recognize the partnership with CHIME and its members
- Recognize support of CHIME activities and its members
All organizational nominees for the award must be current CHIME Foundation members in good standing. Nominations for this award can come from CHIME members, CHIME Foundation members or the senior healthcare IS executive/CEO for the nominated organization.
Foundation Industry Partner Award recipients will be part of a special award recognition ceremony at the annual CHIME Fall CIO Forum. Recipient will be part of the CHIME public relations distribution for the annual CHIME Fall CIO Forum and will be highlighted in Inside CHIME. Recipient will have authority to use special award logo in all marketing matters as long as they are CHIME Foundation member in good standing. Recipient will receive invitations to special receptions and other CHIME events for the year following the annual CHIME CIO Fall Forum (recognition year).
- 5+ years of continuous Foundation membership (Associate or higher) and commitment to ongoing membership
- Evidence of substantive, measurable impact and benefits to the industry and CHIME as a direct result of the organizational contributions
- Evidence of individual organizational leader’s commitment through service, volunteerism, and support to the industry and CHIME
- Evidence of direct support and participation of CHIME programs and services
- At least three letters of support from CHIME CIO Fellows and/or Lifetime members
- Award nominee cannot have a representative serving on the CHIME or CHIME Foundation Board of Directors
The nomination process will start again in July 2019.