2022 Foundation Board Nominations
The board position is a four-year term starting on January 1, 2022, with an orientation period at the end of 2021.
CHIME Foundation Board member duties include:
- Attending approximately four face-to-face board meeting per year
- Participation in monthly one-hour board conference calls, held on the fourth Friday of each month
- Providing general advice and counsel on all matters pertaining to the governance of the organization
- Possibly performing additional duties related to representing the association, as appointed by the board chair
- Board assignments – additional support and time may be required of each board member depending on committee and/or activity involvement
- Committee assignments are made at the beginning of each calendar year by the incoming board chair
- If necessary, travel expenses will be covered for committee meetings
Candidates for election to the board must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current Premier, Standard or Associate CHIME Foundation Firm, with at least one year of membership
- Candidate must be an active member (by participating in such events as CIO Forums, focus groups, College LIVEs, surveys, etc)
The CHIME Foundation election committee will review the submissions and determine the final slate of candidates that will appear on the August 2021 CHIME Foundation Board ballot.