Some Fun Facts and Special Thanks to CHIME17 Sponsors
By CHIME Staff
CHIME17 in San Antonio, Texas, proved to be a great event for all. Here are some fun Fall Forum facts that you may not have known.
- Congratulations to Mike Celetti (global healthcare solution lead at Pure Storage), Nathan Danner (manager, business development at 314e Corporation) and Sanjay Purushotham (executive director of information services at Bon Secours Baltimore Hospital). They won the Annual Charity Golf Outing sponsored by Optimum Healthcare IT.
- Cyndi Cahill (partner at Pursuit Healthcare Advisors) and Cara Babachicos (senior vice president and CIO of South Shore Hospital) won the Halloween costume contest with their renditions of Cyndi Lou and the Grinch.
- The Nov. 1 keynote by health psychologist Kelly McGonigal was the first event to be live streamed at a CHIME forum. BlueTree Network sponsored the live streaming of the three keynotes and Leadership from the Edge. Spok sponsored the keynote.
- CIOs who attended Focus Groups donated more than $18,000 in honorarium proceeds to the CHIME Education Foundation.
- Foundation firms held 99 in-person Focus Groups, in which more than 270 CIOs attended.
- Leadership from the Edge, a new feature for CHIME’s Fall CIO Forum, made its debut on Nov. 3. In another first, the three sessions were live streamed and archived.
- Fundraising events at CHIME17 netted $32,400 for the charity Direct Relief.
Many thanks to all of the CHIME17 sponsors:
Cumberland Consulting Group
Huntzinger Management Group
|Intelligent Medical Objects
Mediant Health Resources
Optimum Healthcare IT
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company
The Chartis Group
More Foundation Insight Volume 1, No. 4:
- A Tribute to Outgoing Board Member David Finn – Marc Probst
- Award Winner Dana Sellers Reflects on Lessons Learned over 30+ Years – Arika Lycan