2020 Board of Trustees Nominations
The board position is a three-year term starting on January 1, 2020, with an orientation period at the end of 2019. (The third year of service may include being the organization’s Chair, if elected by the board. If elected Chair, an additional year will be served as the Chair of the CHIME Foundation.)
As a CHIME board member, your duties include:
- Attendance at four to five face-to-face board meetings per year (two held in conjunction with CIO Forum events – travel expenses covered)
- Participation in one-hour board conference calls during the months with no face-to-face meetings
- Providing general advice and counsel and votes on all matters pertaining to the governance of the organization
- Possibly performing additional duties related to representing the association as appointed by the chair
- Board assignments – additional support and time is required of each Trustee depending on committee and/or activity involvement
- Travel expenses are covered for all committee meetings
- Annual assignments are made at the beginning of each calendar year by the incoming board chair
- Total Time Requirement: 9-15 equivalent work days (or more depending on your board assignments)
Candidates for election to the board must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been a member for the past three years
- Must have been an active member (by participating in such events as CIO Forums, focus groups, committee work, surveys, etc)
Please log in to nominate for the Board of Trustees.
The CHIME Election Committee chaired by Marc Chasin, MD, CHIME Board secretary, will review the submissions and determine the final slate of candidates that will appear on the August 2019 CHIME Board ballot.