Pivot Point Consulting Launches New Quality-Driven Health Information Management (HIM) Services
NASHVILLE, TN – MAY 16, 2019 – Healthcare IT consulting leader, Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company, launches new quality-driven Health Information Management (HIM) services to provide trusted, end-to-end support to meet the demands of revenue cycle functions — ranging from coding and advisory services to talent solutions.
These Health Information Management (HIM) services are supported by our Pivot Point Promise — a 2-week guarantee for hours and travel — as well as our Managed Coding Model that includes — a 95% quality guarantee, 100% pre-bill audit during onboarding, monthly quality assurance and a dedicated Coding Manager.
- Coding and compliance services
- Denial management
- Coding audits and education
- HCC audits and education
- Technology assessments, selection, implementation and optimization
- Operational and workflow assessments for HIM, Coding and Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Release of information strategy to support regulatory compliance
- Legal health record and record retention strategy
- Coding — facility and professional services
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Health Information Management — all functional areas
- Cancer Registry
- Trauma Registry
- Interim management — HIM, Coding and Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Coding support to integrate with your team
- Comprehensive assessment and skills testing
“Pivot Point continues to stay close to the market and adapt our services accordingly. Our investment in Health Information Management is part of our intentional growth strategy — providing quality information and processes to support the healthcare ecosystem.”
– Rachel Marano, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Pivot Point Consulting
“After spending 20+ years in Health Information Management, I’m excited to be part of a team that’s listening to the market and bringing a range of focused, practical services to meet our clients where they are in their journey.”
– Ken Rickert, Director, HIM Services, Pivot Point Consulting
About Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and data through their advisory, implementation, optimization and managed services. The company provides strategy and talent solutions for providers, payers and life sciences organizations — with 300 consultants serving over 75 clients across the United States.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned many industry and workplace quality awards including: Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (July 2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016) and #9 in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016.