Save the Date – Mark Your Calendars for CPES18 Sept 5-7
By The CHIME Foundation Team
Building on the past two years of engaging, quality presentations direct from CHIME CIOs, CHIME Foundation and the CPES Planning Committee are excited to confirm that CHIME Partner Education Summit 2018 (CPES18) will be taking place at the Chicago Loew’s O’Hare on Sept. 5-7, 2018.
- 44 firms represented
- 99 percent of attendees said they would recommend this program to a colleague
- 99 percent of attendees felt that subject matter was appropriate and taught with a real-world orientation
- 99 percent of attendees rated the overall value of the CPES17 program as good, very good or excellent
CPES17 top-rated sessions:
- Public Policy and Regulatory Impacts on Healthcare
- The C-Suite Dynamic
- Ask the CIOs panel
- Establishing and Maintaining Long-term Strategic Partnerships
A Look Ahead to CPES18
- Sept. 5-7, 2018
- Held at the Loew’s Chicago O’Hare
Join us for the event kickoff and an evening reception on Sept. 5, followed by a full day of compelling programming on Sept. 6. On Sept. 7 we’ll enjoy breakfast together as well as several engaging presentations. The program will end before noon, providing plenty of time to conveniently take the CHIME Foundation Certified Healthcare Executive (CFCHE) exam for those interested in certification.
You, our CHIME Foundation members, informed the design of CPES18, from featured topics to the presentation formats. We’ll have a diverse group of CIO speakers presenting in a variety of dynamic session formats, from conversations with audience participation to incorporation of Industry perspectives in more sessions. We’ve taken topic suggestions after last year’s event into consideration, directly influencing the planning process for 2018’s exciting event.
Anticipated Session Topics (as provided by last year’s attendees):
- Keys to great vendor performance
- Specific CIO current challenges
- Ever-changing political climate and future direction.
- More on the C-Suite dynamic – CFO, CEO, etc., to participate on panels
- Deeper dive for cybersecurity
- CIO perspective and guidance geared for consulting firms
- Best practice partnership stories
- More on how to “get to know” a CIO
More Foundation Insight Volume 2, No. 3:
- CHIME CIO Members by the Numbers – Some Helpful Demographic Statistics – Rose Lucas
- Perspectives Across the Healthcare IT Field – Arika Lycan
- Upside Down Focus Group: Marketing and Selling to CIOs – Rebecca Scholten