Deadline: May 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m. ET
Eligibility: Current CHIME members and members of AEHIS, AEHIA or AEHIT
Award: Up to $895 toward a provider member registration for the Second Annual CHIME Advocacy Summit.
The primary objective of the scholarship is to enable interested attendees to attend the second annual CHIME Advocacy Summit June 26-28 in Washington, D.C. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from top policymakers, network with peers, and visit Capitol Hill.
In addition to completing the scholarship application form, applicants must meet the following criteria and submit the materials described below:
- Must be a current CHIME/AEHIS/AEHIT/AEHIA member
- Must have an interest in public policy
- Interest: Scholarship candidates must demonstrate their goals as a healthcare IT leader and how they view public policy engagement factoring into their role as a health IT leader.
- Resume: Scholarship candidates should provide a current resume highlighting their experience and/or achievements in the healthcare IT field.
- Deadline: The scholarship application deadline for the Second Annual CHIME Advocacy Summit is May 15, 11:59 p.m. ET.