Deadline: January 11, 2021
Eligibility: Current AEHIS, AEHIA, AEHIT or CHIME members and their teams who are women, minorities or both; and 3 years healthcare IT leadership.
Award: Full tuition fee for one applicant will be awarded to attend the CHIME-AEHIS Healthcare CISO Boot Camp Digital program.
The primary objective of the scholarship is to enable attendees to move ahead in their profession and, in particular, to help them develop their skills so they can become increasingly successful in a leadership role.
This scholarship is specifically for the CHIME Digital Healthcare CISO Boot Camp™ program being delivered through our new learning platform Ignite Digital Health Learning.
The scholarships will be awarded to include the full tuition fee for attendance to the Boot Camp.
Scholarships must be used for the program session that the candidate applied for.
Applicants must meet the following criteria and submit the materials described below:
- Eligibility: Be a current AEHIS, AEHIA, AEHIT or CHIME member or a member of their team; and 3 years of healthcare IT leadership.
- Non-members must provide a letter of recommendation from the member to whom they report.
- Must demonstrate a marked desire to improve their leadership skills.
- Completed form
- Letter of recommendation: If the candidate is not a member, they must submit a letter of recommendation from their current CIO or the member to whom they report. The letter should support their attendance at the Boot Camp and explain why their participation would be beneficial to the candidate and their organization.
- Resume: Scholarship candidates should provide a current resume highlighting their experience and/or achievements in the healthcare IT field.