Deadline: March 15, 2021
Eligibility: Current CHIME members and their teams, or members of AEHIS, AEHIA or AEHIT; and 3 years healthcare IT leadership.
Award: Full tuition fee for attendance to the CHIME Digital Healthcare CIO Boot Camp™ program
The primary objective of the scholarship is to enable attendees to move ahead in their profession and, in particular, to help them develop their skills so they can become increasingly successful in a leadership role.
We are currently offering scholarships for the CHIME Digital Healthcare CIO Boot Camp™ program being delivered through our new learning platform Ignite Digital Health Learning.
The scholarships will be awarded to include the full tuition fee for attendance to the Boot Camp.
Scholarships must be used for the program session that the candidate applied for.
Applicants must meet the following criteria and submit the materials described below:
- Eligibility: Be a current CHIME member or member of their team, or be a member of AEHIS, AEHIA or AEHIT; and 3 years of healthcare IT leadership.
- Non-CHIME members must provide a letter of recommendation from their current CIO or the CHIME member to whom they report.
- Must demonstrate a marked desire to improve their leadership skills.
1. Completed form
2. Letter of recommendation: If the candidate is not a CHIME member, they must submit a letter of recommendation
from their current CIO or the CHIME member to whom they report. The letter should support their
attendance at the Boot Camp and explain why their participation would be beneficial to the candidate
and their organization.
3. Resume: Scholarship candidates should provide a current resume highlighting their experience
and/or achievements in the healthcare IT field.