Deadline: First Come, First Served for Qualified Applicants
Eligibility: Current CHIME members and their teams, or members of AEHIA, AEHIS or AEHIT; and 3 years healthcare IT leadership.
Award: Five (5) Full tuition registration scholarships plus $505 in expense reimbursement to attend the CHIME Healthcare CIO Boot Camp™ program in Salt Lake City, UT.
The primary objective of the scholarship is to enable attendees to move ahead in their profession and, in particular, to help them develop their skills so they can become increasingly successful in a leadership role.
Scholarships must be used for the program session that the candidate applied for.
Applicants must meet the following criteria and submit the materials described below:
- Eligibility: Be a current CHIME member or member of their team, or be a member of AEHIA, AEHIS or AEHIT; and 3 years of healthcare IT leadership.
- Non-CHIME members must provide a letter of recommendation from their current CIO or the CHIME member to whom they report.
- Must demonstrate a marked desire to improve their leadership skills.
1. Completed form
2. Letter of recommendation: If the candidate is not a CHIME member, they must submit a letter of recommendation
from their current CIO or the CHIME member to whom they report. The letter should support their
attendance at the Boot Camp and explain why their participation would be beneficial to the candidate
and their organization.
3. Resume: Scholarship candidates should provide a current resume highlighting their experience
and/or achievements in the healthcare IT field.