Inside CHIME: When You Wish Upon….
|2.16.17 by Matthew Weinstock
Director of Communications and Public Relations, CHIME
HIMSS is always a busy week, but CHIME will be there to help get you through it all.
Before packing for a lengthy trip, most of us go through that quick check list: tooth brush? Check. Matching socks? Check! Airline ticket? Check.
As you prepare for the CHIME-HIMSS CIO Forum and HIMSS17 in Orlando, we want to make sure that you’ve checked off some key boxes for the week:
- CIO Forum Golf Outing: Saturday, Feb. 18. Tee time is 1:00 pm at Shingle Creek Golf Club. Transportation
will depart from Tower #1 at the Hyatt Regency Orlando at 12:00 pm. Lunch will be available at
- CIO Forum Welcome Reception:Saturday, Feb. 18, at 6:00 pm. This event will take place on the 4th level,
the pool deck, of the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
- CIO Forum Registration:You will able to pick up your registration packet for both the CIO Forum as well as
the HIMSS17 Annual Conference at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, no need to head to the Convention Center!
- CIO Forum:Sunday, Feb. 19, beginning with breakfast and registration at 7:30 am at the Hyatt Regency
Orlando on the Convention level in the Regency Ballroom TUV and the Windermere Ballroom foyer.
- CHIME CIO Focus Groups: 20 – Feb. 22. The CIO Focus Groups will be held on level 1, rooms 102-108, of
the Orange County Convention Center.
- CIO Forum Proceedings: Additional event information can be found on the CIO Forum proceedings
website. Please visit springcioforum.org for attendee lists, certification credits, agenda details and more!
And be sure to stop by the CHIME booth, West C Lobby, to recharge and see a friendly face. There are also some important sessions scheduled in the booth:
- Meet the CHIME Board: Monday, Feb. 20, 10:00 – 11:00 pm
- Understanding CHCIO: Monday, Feb. 20, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
- KLAS-CHIME Cybersecurity Report: Monday, Feb. 20, 2:30 – 3:45 pm
- Public Policy Power Hour: Tuesday, Feb. 21, 3:30 – 4:30 pm
We know that your time is valuable, especially during a busy HIMSS week. CHIME staff will be on hand to help get you through it!